Are you an E&I technician or operator and do you have at least AOT 3 or an equal education? Then our new open position may be something for you!
The Offshore Operator E&I Technician will perform both operator-related and technician-related work. The Operator will be deployed on our satellites and on main complexes. On a satellite, the production process consists of separating and drying gas in accordance with specifications. Compression is also needed for the gas to be transported. This processing is controlled from the central control room on the main platform. The Operator carries out the requisite measures to ensure undisrupted production, partly as instructed by or in consultation with Team Leader E&I. E&I Technicians perform tasks in the domain of electrical energy provision (on-board energy generation installation, high-voltage installation), electro-technical components and instrumentation control (central and local process control systems) on the various production and general installations on our platforms and satellites. We also have specialist electronic measuring equipment and calibration devices. The E&I Technicians are supported by engineers onshore and external specialists from our supplier organisations.
Wie zoeken wij?
- Petroleum, gas and maintenance technology, Process Operator B (Vapro)
- Experience as an operator in the petrochemical industry
- Several years of experience as SWTK or MAROF
- Technical vocational education and training (MTS) in electrical engineering or energy technology
- Supplementary training courses in process control engineering
- Experience of energy generation, process control engineering and electro-technical installations
- Experience of DCS systems and PLCs (with energy generation from diesel motors and turbines),
electric switching, reading P&IDs, ESD systems, and fire and gas detection systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in Dutch and English.
Wij bieden jou
- Fulltime position as an Offshore Operator E&I
- Job at a challenging and interesting environment
Sylvana Izelaar | PCS + 31 10 4277717